Movies

/ 6.24.2014 /
I’ve been watching numerous films of very different genres. And so far, the things I’ve been interested in (in relation to films) are getting more peculiar as ever.

I think I like to see the world as a craft of someone else’s thoughts or imaginations. I am concentrating on the part of the world which is indescribably intricate. I yearn for some liberation. Not all about sex or other erotic actions, I yearn for something that reveals the reality. Something that will make me think twice whether I’m living the life I wanted. Something that will inspire me to write more religiously and more fervently. Something that will transform how I perceive things and how I interact with people. Something that will make me want to revolt. Something that will leave me in tears for years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Fragments of my being, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger